- The first burn is always the most important. Let your soy candle burn until the wax melts across the entire surface from edge to edge of the vessel. This can take up to 3 hours to achieve. Not allowing your candle to pool properly will cause the candle to start tunneling.
- Keep your candle away from drafts, kids, pets and anything that can be flammable.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Let the candle wax cool and dry completely.
- Do not extinguish your candle with any part of your body or the lid, if provided. We recommend using a candle snuffer.
- Trim the wick to a 1/4 inch and remove any debris from the candle before relighting. Make sure you do this before each burn session. This will help your candle last longer and burn cleaner.
- Keep your candle in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the candle out of direct sunlight.
- Keep your candle free of all debris including wick trimmings, matches and other foreign objects.
- Don't pick up a burning candle.
- Never leave a candle unattended. Make sure to extinguish your candle before leaving the house or going to sleep.
- Once your candle has 1/2 inch of wax left don't relight it, throw it away. Using the candle beyond this point can cause the vessel to break resulting in injury.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device